PR/COMMUNICATIONS HELP NEEDED
The Boosters team has been very focused on promoting our Music Program this school year and we would like to continue this trend going forward. We are looking for a few volunteers to help out with various PR and Communications-related tasks starting asap. Training can be provided if you would like to get involved, but need to build your skill set.
- Graphic design services via Canva and Photoshop (or other design software)
- Maintaining active social media presence on Facebook and Instagram
- Maintaining and updating EWHS Music website via WordPress (design, content, backups, bug fixing)
- Creating and distributing monthly Boosters newsletter via Constant Contact
- Writing weekly content for EW Express newsletter (managed by Nancy Ray)
- Designing and producing printed materials, such as handouts, event posters, forms, etc.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Managing digital archive of documents, photos, videos, design assets, etc.
- Other PR/Communications-related duties not listed here
Please review our Communications Plan to see if there are any tasks you might be willing to take on. We would prefer volunteers to be parents of current freshman, sophomores or juniors, to facilitate transfer of knowledge and continuity into the coming school year(s), but any assistance would be appreciated. Please use our contact form to get in touch if you can help.